Welcome to 7th grade PreAP Math. This class is a combination of both 7th and 8th grade topics preparing a student for Algebra 1 in the 8th grade. I hope you enjoy the year.
I am Mr. Nash. I am a 1986 graduate of Huntsville High School. I gradeuated from Sam Houston State University in 1990 with a BS in Psychology and a minor in Computer Science. I received a Secondary Teaching Certificate in Math in 1992 and began teaching in Huntsville ISD in January of 1993. I have taught at Mance Park since 1994.
-Academic Practice - 30% of avg.
-Academic Achievement - 70% of avg.
I expect my students to:
1. Come to class with their Homework, their Pencil and Paper, and ready to learn.
2. To do their best each day.
3. To follow all schools rules or accept the consequences of their actions.
4. To share with their parents their average each time they receive a Grade Report.
I drive a morning and afternoon bus route for HISD Transportation. If students have questions about their assignments or need assistance they may do one of the following:
1. Email me at email@example.com any questions they may have about their assignments and I will respond if it is between the hours of 5:00 and 9:00 pm. After 9:00 pm they will need to ask their question in class the next day during Warm-up time.
2. A student can text or call me on my Google Voice number, 936.755.3198, any questions they may have during the same hours, 5:00 to 9:00 pm, and I will get back with them as soon as I can.
Math Department Tutorials
Room 139C - Mrs. Nash
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 7:30am
Monday and Thursday: 3:30 - 4:30pm
All Students are welcome